It's essential for all of us to, always, stand up for what's right! It doesn't really matter which aspect of life are we talking about but there is something so serious and important that stands above all the other things... Life itself!
And there's no better time or mood to talk about something like this then the Green Week happening at this moment.
We are already aware that plastic pollution is the thing threatening our planet. It affects every single part of nature, the land, the ocean, and its' impact destroys the whole ecosystem. And who is to blame? The most dangerous being to nature there is... us - the people. Therefore, we are the ones responsible to save the Earth while there's still time. Good thing - there are many of us, who are, absolutely willing to do so.
Things that are WRONG about using plastic:
- It takes about 1000 years for a piece of plastic to decompose which is, afterward releasing chemicals and eventually reaches the water.
- The process of producing plastic uses toxic chemicals, consumes energy, and pollutes the air.
- Plastic kills ocean animals.
- Creates landfills
- It requires transportation that needs energy consumption which causes more air pollution.
- The production, transportation, and distribution of plastic costs are enormous.
The plastic waste impact might seem pretty small if we take a look at the statistics and percentage, however, the fact is that the impact of this slow poison is terribly huge. If we believe, that the disposal of the plastic material to the landfills is a good deed - we are wrong! Creating landfills and big disposal spaces adds up to the huge ocean pollution when this waste is being thrown into the seas.
The secret of rescuing our planet from this type of pollution, likewise to any other, lies in the individual action. We are the ones who manage to buy, use and dispose of plastic, and if this kind of impact is made by every single one of us, then it is certain the problem is huge. Yes, it seems quite scary...
Now there is always something all of us can do. And as for every big thing in life, it starts from the baby steps. Fortunately, it doesn't go much further than that, and it is really easy.
- We can all stop using straws, especially nowadays when there are great eco alternatives for those;
- Have the "eco-cosmetics" in mind: Many of the cosmetic products are often packed in plastic tubes or boxes. Ask for some eco-friendly packages.
- Carry your own shopping bag: therefore you don't have to think about how you will dispose of the one you got with the goods.
- Stop buying bottled water: may sound as a challenge for some, but you can buy a glass container you will carry around with you and fill up whenever you need to.
- Use cardboard: there is always an option to get a coffee to go or even in a sitting cafe, in a cardboard cup.
- Party Eco-safe: This is the one where we help you. Welcome to Eco Party Warehouse.
So, even if you take just a single moment to think about these facts we are sure it's going to make a change. Let's just all reduce our carbon footprint and save our planet so lovely as it is. And nature will give back...
Join us on a lovely journey where we turn eco-friendly lifestyle into a party!