Our dear Eco friends, Easter day is on its way, and spring has finally arrived, so it's time to start preparing Easter decorations that fit perfectly with the style of your house and your way of living!
Easter is a holiday of love and life, and the beautiful decor will bring positive energy and create an atmosphere in the spirit of the holidays. So, think about the Easter decoration, which does not endanger the life of our lovely Earth! It's your chance to create some wonderful experiences, enjoy the festive feast, and give your loved ones the best of memories that they will cherish for the life-time, even in this period of uncertainty!
As Easter is a holiday that celebrates the continuing of life, and as you already know in the Eco Party Warehouse we celebrate life, so we present some eco-friendly decoration ideas, which is not only beautiful, but they look very chic and green, and not like the color. We wanted to go for a more neutral inspired palette with a lot of textures. And we also wanted to promote how to have a zero-waste Eater! Enjoy and get inspired!
With a little imagination, you can make your own Easter decorations. Sometimes just a good idea is enough to create a magical atmosphere, so we suggest some fantastic hints and ideas that will make your decoration irresistible.
- Use earthy tones and things to look more natural when it comes to decorating, natural colors look soft and attractive and bring springtime into your house along with a great Easter theme. Also, natural materials and dyes are perfect for making impressive Easter decorations for eco homes and designing eco gifts with kids.
- If you are looking for eccentric floral Easter decorations, you should incorporate Homegrown Flowers - exuding the fresh, vibrant vibes, these floral will emanate a refreshing charm, and it will make your home even more special. The beauty is that these are all so easy to find inexpensively at your local florist, within your own, or even your friend's garden!
- Create amazing wall decor by crafting a lovely HAPPY EASTER banner with moss and exhibit a welcoming gesture towards your loved friends and family. This adorable Easter wall decor will exude a warm and gleaming touch into your living room.
- Unleash your creativity - color the Easter eggs in eco style, using food, herbs, wine, juices, green leaves, and tree branches - that will offer interesting experiments and great Easter activities for children.
- Easter basket is a key attribute of the holiday. And the best alternative to plastic baskets is the ones made from natural preserved moss and twigs - they are completely biodegradable, meaning it will slim down your trash. You can fill these fabulous baskets with eggs, flowers, stones, toys, or candy, or use them for your Easter egg hunts, gift-giving, and centerpieces.
- Decorate your table with napkins and let your creativity run wild! For example, you can use them to wrap the cutlery, or you can craft a selection of bunnies – all you need is 100% cotton napkins and a pinch of inspiration. Luckily, the web is full of fantastic bunny-style napkin folds – just need to google a bit!
- An enchanting tablescape for Easter is what makes this festive holiday even more enthralling. Experimenting with natural, organic table decorations is not only kinder on the environment, and therefore more eco-friendly, but it also allows us to be more aware of what is around us. So, bring the outside inside this Easter and set the table with our eco-friendly tableware. Made from bagasse, birchwood, and palm leaf, our disposable environmentally friendly dinnerware is 100% compostable, unlike its plastic counterparts. Available in a variety of shapes and designs, our tableware will flawlessly blend in with any surroundings. Whether you need a dozen of chic disposable cutlery or lovely plates, our eco dinnerware will never leave you disappointed!