As COVID-19 continues to be a concern across the World, social distancing and self quarantining continue, and many events and activities are being canceled for precautionary reasons. Due to this horrific outbreak, we all are bound to stay inside our homes, and that can be very boring. Some of us may be going crazy, not able to go and do the things they're used to. But, although nobody wants to get into self-isolation, the message of the prevailing uncertain situation is very clear: #STAYHOME! So the best thing to do right now is to make your life at home as pleasant and fun as possible.
We are so busy in our lives that we rarely get that quality time to spend with our loved ones. But here's our chance to make the best out of this situation. We have a unique opportunity here: We can make the COVID-19 crisis into a moment that will live vividly in our kids' memories so that in other times of uncertainty they'll recall fondly how their family pulled together and made the best of things, and they'll be able to do the same.
Therefore - let’s turn the tables around and give yourself and your loved ones a little time out from this chronic outbreak by arranging a fun-filled movie night. Whether you are a parent who needs to keep kids occupied, or even you're bored and living alone, an amazing Movie Night might be great for everyone.
- Pick the movie - Picking the right movie can be the most difficult part about a movie night at home. The movie you choose will definitely make or break the party, so pick your movie wisely! You don't want to impose your favorite, but you also don't want to spend two hours voting, right?
- Decide on a movie platform - Turn to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, or any other favorite streaming device. This is a good option if you're hosting a movie marathon since you can set up a playlist that will not bore the children, especially at the beginning. Or, nowadays favorite Netflix party! It allows you to synchronize video playback with your child’s friends and add group chat, so kids can "talk" during the movie.
- Get comfortable - Try to make the living room as much comfortable as a movie theater. Get the party going by flaunting your lively taste of decorations with comfy party supplies, like pillows, blankets, and lazy bags, to create a comfortable and cozy atmosphere and let your loved ones enjoy this cheerful time in the safe zone.
- Prepare snacks - Everybody loves snacks. To make your movie night even more memorable, you MUST serve sweet and salty bites. Whether you are preparing popcorns, nachos, hot dogs, pizza, or any other delicious specialties, serve them in our fantastic, all-natural dinnerware to add your movie night a touch of practicality and style.
- Watch the movie - This is the easy part. Keep your eyes open and your ears unclogged. Enjoy your precious time with loved ones!
- Clean up after - This is even an easier part. Since all our tableware are made entirely from natural materials (bagasse, birch, and palm leaf), they are completely compostable, disposable, and certain to biodegrade into the environment, which will reduce your carbon footprint, help you make that small step needed to save our planet, and make the cleanup time a breeze.