Let the madness begin - it is time for the big dance!
It is that time of year again - when we revive the old college spirit and support our favorite teams. A passion for college basketball makes us feel like we are living our college years again, so to make this year's March Madness gathering better than the rest, we decided to organize a fun March Madness Basketball Party. After all, who can resist the winning combination of snacks, beer, and a memorable time spent with friends and family! Therefore, if you are planning to host a watch party this year, even if it includes only your family or a small group of friends, what you need is some thrilling and fun game day party recipes to keep everyone entertained before, during, and even after the game. That's why Eco Party Warehouse has prepared a fantastic, one-bite Slam Dunk Basketball Cookies Recipe for your March Madness party that will make your guests hoping for overtime.
- 12 oz. orange candy melts
- ¼ C. black candy melts
- 1 package of chocolate sandwich cookies
- Small sandwich bag
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the orange candy melts, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 2-3 minutes before dipping your cookies.
- Dip the cookies one at a time in the chocolate covering both sides. Lift out with a fork and lay on a cookie sheet or wax paper (see photos).
- Once all the cookies are dipped, let set in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the cookies are set, melt the ¼ C. black candy melts in a microwave-safe disposable eco-friendly bowl, again stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool 3-4 minutes.
- Once the black chocolate is cool enough, scoop it into the small sandwich bag, and using the scissors, snip the end, making a small hole (you do not want it too large - otherwise, the chocolate will drip everywhere).
- Using the sandwich bag, pipe the first 3 basketball lines onto the cookies. Repeat with all cookies. Once all cookies have 3 lines, place them back into the fridge for another 5-10 minutes to let set.
- Finally, add the third line across your cookies to complete the basketball transformation. Let them rest for at least 30 minutes (15-20 in the fridge) before serving.
With this delicious recipe, you can be sure that everyone will have a good time at your party… regardless of who they are cheering for.